So, what is not true about people who have long hair. Or really long hair. Or hair that’s as long as mine. Or maybe it’s just me.
1. Long hair does not get stuck in doors or passageways.
2. I do not eat my hair. In fact, the chances of other people eating my hair is a lot higher. Just yesterday Gwen ate my hair again. For the umpteenth time.
3. Hair doesn’t cover my face and smothers me when I sleep.
4. When I sit down and lean against the chair, my hair doesn’t get stuck against it. I.e., I can still move my head freely without problems.
What is true about long hair.
1. It takes too long to dry on its own. My hair takes an average of 2 hours to dry completely.
2. It’s a good neck warmer. Which isn’t very good if you’re in Singapore.
And that’s all I can think of for now. Oh and one stupid question I get a lot is “Why is your hair so long?” Uh… it’s because I didn’t cut it short? If you want to ask why I chose to have long hair, then perhaps you’d want to phrase your question correctly.